New Year, New Opportunity for Your ADHD Parenthood
In this episode of the podcast, I was inspired by the celebration of a new year (so hard to believe it’s 2018!). I don’t like to make New Year’s Resolutions, because I associate those with deprivation. However, I love to set an inspirational word for the new year and think of it as a sort-of clean slate and opportunity for improvement. In this show, I challenge you to implement 5 key opportunities for improvement in your life, your child’s life, and your family. New Year. New Opportunity. Yes, I’ll take it!
Resources in this EpisodeNOTE: Some of the resources below may be affiliate links, meaning I receive a commission (at no cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
- Self-Talk/Affirmation: “I will see my child’s truth today.”
- Self-Talk: “My child isn’t giving me a hard time, he’s having a hard time.”
- Ask your child, “How can I help you?”
- Self-Care: Happy Mama Retreat
- Podcast Episode PAP 022: Your Thoughts are the Key to Nearly Everything — Are you a victim or a survivor?