Parenting is challenging, demanding, overwhelming, emotional, exhausting work — even under the best of circumstances. Add in ADHD, autism or Asperger’s, or other developmental disorder, and it’s downright taxing.
The addition of disabilities creates an added weight of tension and stress in your family, relationships, and everyday life that can be very damaging. Traditional parenting approaches aren’t effective with kids with lagging skills, poor emotional control, and behavioral challenges. There’s a better way.
It’s time to reclaim your sanity.
Parent coaching is just the helping hand you’re desperately searching for.
I can guide you over the hurdles and around the obstacles to a more loving, fun, and joyful family life. A parenthood that’s rewarding. I teach a positive parenting approach that has been proven to improve behavior and parental confidence for families raising kids with ADHD. Sometimes it simply takes a helping hand to guide you in the right direction.
Let’s improve your family’s quality of life — together.
Goals of Private Coaching
- Understand your child’s brain and their personal truth to understand their behavior (relating to their disabilities)
- Identify your child’s behavior triggers and lagging skills
- Develop tailored, custom strategies specific to your child and your family, because what works for one may not work for your child
- Become an empowered parent, equipped to handle the challenges of raising kids with ADHD/ASD
How the Program Works
- We’ll “meet” by phone or online conference call for a 1-hour session that you’ll schedule on my online calendar.
- Our sessions are private.
- I use a coaching model that ensures we create appropriate goals and a plan of action to realize them.
- Changing behavior takes work, but pays huge dividends. You have to implement what we discuss to see changes.
“You are the first of all the people we’ve sought help from that we’ve really connected with and that really ‘gets it.’ Thank you for your openness and mindfulness to our family situation.”
With parent coaching you get…
Some relief for you, and your family.
Successful strategies to implement.
Help creating structure and routine.
Reduced frustration for parents.
Improved family relationships.
Life will start to take a positive turn.
Book Your Parent Coaching Now!
The Fine Print
Are results guaranteed?
I wish I could say yes… but, no, I’m no magician. Every child is different. What I teach are techniques and strategies that are found to be most effective for kids with ADHD — lot of positive parenting and positive reinforcement. To have any success, you have to commit to using the strategies, and implementing them long-term. Kids with additional mood or conduct disorders may not be a good fit for my coaching program. If I don’t think I’m the right person to help you, I will absolutely tell you that up front.
Are you a certified coach?
I am not a “certified” coach (I might be certifiable, but not in that way). I approach coaching from a much different perspective than most ADHD coaches — from that of a parent who has been where you are. A parent who had to struggle and scrape and learn how to successfully parent a child with ADHD and autism through trial and error. I’ve been where you are. I figured most of it out. I want to help you get to the other side faster. I coach through the GROW model, offering proven strategies and a whole lot of caring and compassion.