Out-of-the-Box Parenting is Key for ADHD
with Roberto Olivardia PhD
In this episode of the Parenting ADHD Podcast, I’m talking with Dr. Roberto Olivardia, a Clinical Instructor at Harvard Medical School, about how imperative it is to think outside the box when raising kids with ADHD. And Dr. Olivardia should know, he has ADHD himself and employs some very creative strategies to manage his own challenges. His insights and experience will inspire your parenting.
“If you think you’re dumb or stupid, then everything’s off the table. Nothing works.” — Roberto Olivardia, PhD
Resources in this EpisodeNOTE: Some of the resources below may be affiliate links, meaning I receive a commission (at no cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
- Double Deficit Dyslexia
- ADDitude Magazine
- Using Punk Rock to Write a Dissertation to Overcome ADHD: How It Looks for Real!
- How to ADHD YouTube Channel with Jessica McCabe
- Russell Barkley on YouTube
- The Role of Rhythm in Focus: PAP 021: Unique Learners: Why “Try Harder” Doesn’t Work, with Suzanne Cresswell
- A Walk in the Rain with a Brain, Edward Hallowell