My Child Has ADHD. Now What?
Your child has ADHD. Now what do you do? On this episode of the Parenting ADHD Podcast, I talk about what your next steps should be after diagnosis, including many things it took me years to discover.
Resources in this EpisodeNOTE: Some of the resources below may be affiliate links, meaning I receive a commission (at no cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
Books After ADHD Diagnosis
- The Explosive Child by Ross Greene
- Superparenting for ADD by Edward Hallowell
- Mindful Parenting for ADHD by Mark Bertin MD
- How to Talk so Kids will Listen, and How to Listen so Kids will Talk by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish
- Nowhere to Hide by Jerome Schultz